Immigration for Individuals

We provide expert consulting services for individuals seeking to apply for immigration in Canada.




The Canadian Federal Government manages skilled worker immigration through the Express Entry system. To participate, you must qualify under one of the categories: Skilled Trades, Skilled Worker, or Canadian Experience Class. If you qualify, you may receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA). High scores in the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) can expedite your application through Express Entry.

Additionally, if you qualify in any of these categories, you can be nominated by a province through the Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP). This nomination can increase your CRS points, improving your chances in the Express Entry system.


The Provincial Nominee Programs were established in every Province and Territory to allow them to select individuals that they prefer in their regions. The Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) help workers with the skills, education, and work experience needed to contribute to a specific province or territory’s economy. It is designed for those who want to live in that province or territory and become permanent residents of Canada. Each province and territory have its own immigration programs, called “streams,” with unique requirements targeting different groups.

For instance, PNP streams may focus on students, businesspeople, skilled workers, or semi-skilled workers. If you fit into one of these categories, the PNP can be a pathway to permanent residency.


This program allows spouses to sponsor each other and their dependent children for permanent residency in Canada. Additionally, adult children can sponsor their parents and grandparents to live permanently in Canada.

Because of limited quotas for parents and grandparents, it can take a very long time to sponsor your parents or grandparents. As an alternative, the government allows Canadians and permanent residents to sponsor their parents and grandparents for a long-term visitor visa called a Super visa. The Super visa program helps Canadians and permanent residents obtain long-term visitor visas for their parents. These visas can last up to ten years, allowing individual stays of up to five years without requiring an extension.



Foreign nationals must apply for a work permit from outside Canada. Depending on their situation, they might need a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) or they might be able to apply without one.


Students are individuals who are not permanent residents or Canadian citizens and meet the requirements to temporarily stay in Canada to study at a Designated Learning Institution (DLI). To study in Canada, most foreign nationals need a study permit, which must be applied for before travelling to Canada.


Visitors to Canada are individuals who are neither permanent residents nor Canadian citizens but meet the requirements for a temporary stay in the country. Citizens of countries requiring a visa must obtain a Temporary Resident Visa before arrival. While citizens of non-visa countries generally need an eTA (electronic Travel Authorization). Visitors are typically allowed a maximum stay of six months, as a visitor. During this time they are prohibited from working without authorization but can attend a short program of studies for up to six months. Extensions can be requested online from within Canada under certain circumstances. The final decision regarding entry is made by a CBSA officer upon arrival or by a visa officer when renewing a visa from within Canada.



To qualify for Canadian citizenship, you need to fulfill several requirements. Firstly, you must hold permanent resident status in Canada. Additionally, you should have resided in Canada for at least three out of the last five years preceding your citizenship application, ensuring your compliance with tax filing obligations during this period. Another criterion is passing a citizenship test, applicable to individuals aged 18 to 54, which evaluates your knowledge of Canadian history, values, institutions, and rights and responsibilities as a citizen. Lastly, you must demonstrate your proficiency in either English or French, Canada’s official languages.

If you meet these eligibility criteria and are ready to pursue Canadian citizenship, we’re here to assist you throughout the process. Contact us for guidance on your application, preparing for the citizenship test, or any other questions you may have about becoming a Canadian citizen.


A permanent resident card is a document issued to new Canadian permanent residents, enabling them to re-enter Canada from abroad. It’s valid for a period of 5 years from the date of landing and can be renewed shortly before its expiration if you meet the residency requirements. This card serves as proof of one’s status as a permanent resident of Canada, allowing individuals to travel freely in and out of the country.


Permanent residents returning to Canada by airplane, boat, train, or bus must present a valid Permanent Resident Card (PR card) or Permanent Resident Travel Document (PRTD) before boarding. Failure to carry these documents may result in denial of boarding. It’s crucial for permanent residents to ensure their PR card is valid before traveling outside Canada and to apply for a new one before the current card expires. If they leave Canada and their PR Card expires or it is lost, you may apply for a PR Travel Document, which allows you to return to Canada to apply for another PR Card.

This document serves as proof of your permanent resident status and allows you to return to Canada.


We also provide support for various other types of applications listed on the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website. Whether you’re applying for a work permit, study permit, visitor visa, permanent residency, or any other immigration-related matter, we’re here to help. Our team is well-versed in the different application processes and can provide guidance tailored to your specific needs and circumstances. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us for assistance with any immigration application listed on the IRCC website.


For Families

Canadian Immigration for Families.

For Companies

Canadian Immigration for Companies.

Let's Get Started

Take your first step towards a successful application